I use the communicative and natural approaches in my teaching so that I can get active feedbacks from my students. Moreover, I force the learners to learn with alone or peer with project based learning. In my opinion, there is no stupid student but they might be lazy. That is why, they all need someone to direct and support. In this context, no student should be left behind in learning, and they should be motivated by extracurricular activities.
Instructor in Ishik Prep School (2009-2011). Vice Principal and Level Coordinator (2011- 2014) in Ishik Prep School, Proxy Director in Prep School (2014 August-October) Erbil.Vice Principal (2014-2015), Principal of Prep School & CEC Director(2015-2016), Prep School Director & Students’ Dean in Ishik University (2015-2017) Sulaimaniyah.
Proxy Director in Prep School, Students Dean Representative in Prep School and Foundation Course Coordinator in Erbil Tishk International University and Lecturer in Departments (2017- current) Erbil.
- Culture, Extracurricular Activities
- Character Education
- Academic Debate and Critical Thinking
- Yildiz, Y. and Tosun, M. (2015). Extracurricular Activities as Warm-Ups in Language Teaching. International Journal of Social Sciences & Educational Studies, 2 (1), 62-64
- Tosun, M. and Yildiz, Y. (2015). The Role of Moral Values and Systematic Informing in Aim-Based Education. International Journal of Social Sciences & Educational Studies 2 (2), 40-44.
- Yildiz, Y. (2015). Better Education at Ishik University Preparatory School with Extracurricular Activities. Advances in Language and Literary Studies, 6 (4), 158-161.
- Yildiz, Y. (2016). Impact of Language-Oriented Extracurricular Activities on Academic Achievement in Language Preparation Schools. Journal of Education in Black Sea Region, 1 (2), 161-171.
- Yildiz, Y. (2016). The Role of Extracurricular Activities In The Academic Achievement Of English As Foreign Language (EFL) Students in Iraqi Universities (A Case Of Ishik University Preparatory School). Doctoral Dissertation, International Black Sea University.
- Yildiz, Y. (2017). Extracurricular Activities in the Steps of Aim-Based Education.
- International Journal of Social Sciences & Educational Studies, 4 (2), 129-135.
- Yildiz, Y. (2017). Components of Commitment to the Teaching Profession. International Journal of Social Sciences & Educational Studies, Vol.4, No.2 (Special Issue), 115-122.
- Yildiz, Y. and Celik, B. (2017). Commitment to the teaching profession. International Journal of Social Sciences & Educational Studies, 4 (2), 93-97.
- Yildiz, Y. (2019). EFL Learners’ Needs in Preparatory Schools and Supplementary Techniques to Improve Their Language Proficiency. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 9 (1), 586-596.
Surveying and Geometrics - Advanced English, Technical English
Civil Engineering - Advanced English, Technical English
Prep School – Grammar and Writing
Medical Analyses - Foundation English Course
Pharmacy - Advanced English