Yasir H. Naif
My teaching philosophy depends on following points:
- Using up-to-date educational technology to make students more understand.
- I make it my job to try to understand the student's point of view and use it in feedback process.
- • I try to set a good professional example in solutions and in conversation, by always referring everything back to the standards of the engineering applications.
2014-2018 Senior Lecturer at (University Malaysia Pahang (UMP)-Malaysia.
2005-2009 Lecturer (University of Science and Technology-Yemen).
2002-2005 Lecturer (University of Sana’a-Yemen).
1998-2002 Lecturer (University of Misurata-Libya).
1996-1998 Assistant Lecturer (Mosul Technical College-Iraq).
- Nanowire Transistors
- FinFET Transistors
- Arduino based smart systems
4 Master students and 1 PhD student (at UMP-Malaysia)
My research papers (only 2018/2019)
- Y Atalla, Y Hashim, ANA Ghafar, WA Jabbar, (2019) “A temperature characterization of (Si-FinFET) based on channel oxide thickness”, TELKOMNIKA, Vol. 17, No. 5, PP. 2475-2480. (Scopus)
- A Mahmood, WA Jabbar, Y Hashim, HB Manap, (2019) “Effects of downscaling channel dimensions on electrical characteristics of InAs-FinFET transistor”, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE), Vol. 9, No. 4, PP. 2902-2909, 2019. (Scopus)
- HT AlAriqi, WA Jabbar, Y Hashim, HB Manap, (2019) “Temperature Characteristics of Silicon Nanowire Transistor Depending on Oxide Thickness”, JOURNAL OF NANO- AND ELECTRONIC PHYSICS, Vol. 11, No. 3, P. 03027, 2019. (Scopus)
- Ahmed Mahmood, Waheb A. Jabbar, Yasir Hashim, Hadi Bin Manap, (2019) “Electrical Characterization of Ge-FinFET Transistor Based on Nanoscale Channel Dimensions”, JOURNAL OF NANO- AND ELECTRONIC PHYSICS, Vol. 11, No. 1, P. 01011, 2019. (Scopus)
My conferences papers (only 2018/2019)
- WA Jabbar, KQ Yan, MAB Yuzaidi, USBM Bustaman, Y Hashim, HT AlAriqi, (2019)” Smart and Green Street Lighting System Based on Arduino and RF Wireless Module”, The 8th International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Applied Optimization (ICMSAO'2019), Manama, Bahrain, 2019. (Scopus)
- HT AlAriqi, WA Jabbar, Y Hashim, HB Manap, (2019) “Temperature Sensitivity of Silicon Nanowire Transistor Based on Channel Length”, The 8th International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Applied Optimization (ICMSAO'2019), Manama, Bahrain, 2019. (Scopus)
- WA Jabbar, WK Saad, Y Hashim, NB Zaharudin, MFBZ Abidin, (2018) “Arduino-based Buck Boost Converter for PV Solar System”, The IEEE Student Conference on Research and Development (SCOReD) 2018.
- A Mahmood, WA Jabbar, WK Saad, Y Hashim, HB Manap, (2018) “Optimal Nano-Dimensional Channel of GaAs-FinFET Transistor”, The IEEE Student Conference on Research and Development (SCOReD) 2018.
|Supervised Independent Study & Research|
|Digital Logic Design|
- Digital logic design
- Introduction to microprocessors