There are some difficulties while creating of education statement, I hardly believe that the educators are creating new generation for the future.
When I decided to attend TISHK INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY I was more convinced that ISHIK university is the right choice for me. I know that the ISHIK will be place that will allow me to plant my seed and develop into the student. The rich culture of Kurdistan.
One way to take learning in a direction relevant to student interest is to invite student dialogue about the lessons and units of study.
Given the opportunity for input, students generate ideas and set goals that make for much richer activities than I could have created or imagined myself. When students have ownership in the curriculum, they are motivated to work hard and master the skills necessary to reach their goals. For myself, teaching provides an opportunity for continual learning and growth... I feel there is a need for merciful and strong who are excited about working with the teenagers. In our society it is important for students to not only receive a solid education, but also to work with someone who is aware of and sensitive to their individual needs. I am a kind of person that I will always make an effort to do my best educator.
|· Lecturer, Tishk International University, Educadion Faculty –ELT Depart./Erbil, KRG, Iraq 01 Sep 2016- Present
· Director, Qafqaz University, School of Languages Baku/Azerbaijan 2015 – June,2016-August,2016
· Vice-Director, Qafqaz University, School of Languages Baku/Azerbaijan 2015 – 2016
· English Teacher, Qafqaz University, School of Languages Baku/Azerbaijan 2010 – 2015
· Head of English Department, Qafqaz University, Language Teaching Department. /Baku-Azerbaijan. 2009 -2010
· Director of Girls’ School, Turkmenabat Turkmen-Turkish High School / Turkmenistan, 2008-2009
· Head of English Department, English Teacher, Mary Turkmen-Turkish High School / Turkmenistan, 2007-2008.
· Director, Dashoguz Computer and Language Center / Turkmenistan, 2004-2007.
· English Teacher, Dashoguz Computer and Language Center / Turkmenistan, 2001-2004.
· English Teacher, Turkmenbashi Turkmen-Turkish High School / Turkmenistan, 2000-2001.
- Methods of English Language Teaching.
- General English Skills
Ulker, U. Reading Comprehension Strategies.
International Journal of Social Sciences & Educational Studies 4 (3), 140-145
Reading Activities in Blended Learning: Recommendations for University Language Preparatory Course Teachers
International Journal of Social Sciences & Educational Studies 5 (3), 83-94
Psycholinguistic Nature of Reading Skills
V Ulker, U, Ulker
6th International Research Conference, 185-191
Implementation of Speaking Summative Assessment Rubrics into learning process
V Ulker, U, Ulker
5th International Research Conference, 453-465
TEFL Grammar Academic Writing
I-II Teaching Foreign Language To Young Learners
METHODS OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING.
TEFL:VOCABULARY AND READING