2. Herbal Medicine and Natural Product (Quality control and Standardization of natural products and synthetic drugs.
3. Development of kidney perfusion Animal Models, Development of Stress induced diabetic in Experimental Animal Models and Development of Obesity
2. (PH. D SCHOLARS)- under process
1. Javed Ahamad, Ibrahim Toufeeq, Mohammad Ahmed Khan, Muath Sh. Mohammed Ameen, Esra T. Anwer, Subha Uthirapathy, Showkat R. Mir and Javed Ahmad. Oleuropein: A natural antioxidant molecule in the treatment of metabolic syndrome, DOI: 10.1002/ptr.6511. Phytotherapy Research. 2019;1–17. IF3.667
2. Javed Ahamad, Subasini Uthirapathy, Muath Sh. Mohammed Ameen, Esra T. Anwer, Faiq H.S. Hussain, Showkat R. Mir. Chemical Composition and In-vitro Anti-diabetic Effects of Oleaeuropaea Linn. (Olive), Current Bioactive Compounds. DOI : 10.2174/1573407215666191210124636 IF- 0.37
3. Omji Porwal, Muath Sheet Mohammed Ameen, Esra T Anwer, Subasini Uthirapathy, Javed Ahamad, Amani Tahsin, Silybummarianum (Milk Thistle): Review on Its chemistry, morphology,ethno medical uses, phytochemistry and pharmacological activities, Journal of Drug Delivery & Therapeutics. 2019; 9(5):199-206. DOI https://doi.org/10.22270/jddt.v9i5.3666.
4. Javed Ahamad, Muath Sh Mohammed Ameen, Esra T Anwer, Subasini Uthirapathy, Omji Porwa l“Qualitative and Quantitative Standardization of Andrographis paniculata by TLC Technique and UV Method” published in the current issue of AMDHS (ADVANCES IN MEDICAL, DENTAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES). Volume 2, Issue 3, Jul-Sep, 2019.DOI: 10.5530/amdhs.2019.3.9.
1. Javed Ahamad, Subasini Uthirapathy, Muath Sh. Mohammed Ameen & Esra T. Anwer (2020): Essential Oil Composition and Antidiabetic, Anticancer Activity of Rosmarinus officinalis L. Leaves from Erbil (Iraq), Journal of Essential Oil Bearing Plants. DOI:10.1080/0972060X.2019.1689179. IF- 0.688
2. Javed Ahamad, Subasini Uthirapathy, Muath Sh. Mohammed Ameen, Esra T. Anwer, Faiq H.S. Hussain, Showkat R. Mir. Chemical Composition and In-vitro Antidiabetic Effects of Olea europaea Linn. (Olive), Current Bioactive Compounds. DOI : 10.2174/1573407215666191210124636 IF- 0.37
3. Javed Ahamad and Subasini Uthirapathy, GC/MS Profile and In-Vitro α-Glucosidase Inhibitory Activity of Essential Oil of Eucalyptus camaldulensis Dehnh Collected from (Erbil) Iraq, July 2020, Current Bioactive Compounds, DOI: 10.2174/1573407216999200723112252 IF- 0.37
4. Ahamad J, Subasini Uthirapathy, Muath Sh. Mohammed Ameen, Esra T. Anwer, Current Traditional Medicine Analysis of Chemical Composition by GC-MS and in-vitro Antidiabetic Activity of Azadirachta indica Leaves Collected from Erbil, Iraq, 6(2), DOI: 10.2174/2215083807999201230123003
5. Javed Ahamad, Subasini Uthirapathy, Esra T. Anwer, Muath S. Mohammed Ameen, Abdul Samad and Showkat R. Mir., A Critical Review on Potential Pharmacological Activity and Pharmacokinetic Perspective of Swertiamarin., Research Journal of Phytochemistry., DOI: 10.3923/rjphyto.2021.XX.XX
1. Subasini Uthirapathy, Javed Ahamad, Jaswanth Albert, Govind Prasad Dubey. Bioactive Phytochemicals: Drug Discovery to Product Development. Chapter 6: Pharmacological Evaluation of Herbal Medicine. Bentham Books, BMSBPDDPD-2020-HT1-1449-6; eISBN: 978-981-14-6448-5.
2. Javed Ahamad, Subasini Uthirapathy, Kamran J Naquvi, Muath Sh. Mohammed Ameen, Esra T. Anwer, Abul Samad, Mohammad Shabib Akhtar. Bioactive Phytochemicals: Drug Discovery to Product Development. Chapter 10: Phytochemicals for Treatment of Human Diseases. Bentham Books, BMSBPDDPD-2020-HT1-1449-10; eISBN: 978-981-14-6448-5.
1. Subasini Uthirapathy and Javed Ahamad, Phytochemical analysis of different fractions of Terminalia arjuna bark by GCMS., Int. Res. J. Pharm. 2019, 10 (1) pp 42-48. DOI: 10.7897/2230-8407.10018 Scopus
2. Regarding Provisional Acceptance (IJPSR/RA-11344/12-18) Scopus ANTI-ATHEROGENIC EFFECT OF TERMINALIA ARJUNA THROUGH SUPPRESSING ADIPOCYTOKINES AND CARDIAC MARKERS’ Acknowledgment: IJPSR/RA-11344/12-18 has been recommended for publication in upcoming Vol. 10, Issue 9; September 2019 Issue of International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. September issue will be available online from September 1st, 2019
2. ICRAMMHS- BENGALURE International Conference on Recent Advances in Medical, Medicine and Health Sciences on 24th 2019, Kochi, India
1- Pharmacology II Practical – Grade 3 Pharmacy
2- Pharmacology I and II Grade 2 Dentistry
3- Geriatric therapy – Pharmacy Grade 4
4- OTC drugs and Selfcare – Pharmacy Grade 3
1- Pharmacology II- Pharmacy Grade 3
2- Pharmacology –I and Oral Pharmacology – Dentistry Grade 2 and 3
2- PHARMACOLOGY – DENTRISTRY GRADE 2 AND GRADE 3 AND REPEATED CLASS.
2- Pharmacology for Dental Students