In order to motivate my student, it is my desire to create an atmosphere where students can meet their full potential.
In order to conquer the mathematical phobia, I will demonstrate a simple technique with applications and provide a conducive environment where students are invited to share their ideas.
spends time helping each student achieve her highest potential.
Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
Numerical Analysis and their applications
Computational Mathematics, Systems and Control Theory
Commutativity, Time-varying Systems, Robust Control, Feedback Systems,Switched Systems.
Numerical solution of linear time varying differential system.
Numerical Method for Solving Differential Equation
Discrete Least Square Method for Solving Differential Equation
Least Square Approach for Solving Differential Equations Using B Spline Method
Statistical and Comparative Analysis of Covid 19 Epidemic Using Linear Regression
Mathematical Modelling and Computational analysis of Covid 19 Epidemic Using Lagrange Interpolation Polynomial.
- Salisu Ibrahim, Mowafaq Muhammed Al-Kassab. (2021). Using Linear Regression Analysis to Study the Recovery Cases of COVID 19 in Erbil, Kurdistan Region. Drugs and Cell Therapies in Hematology, 10(1), 1226-1239. https://www.dcth.org/index.php/journal/article/view/243
- Ibrahim, S., Koksal, M. E.: ‘Commutativity of Sixth-Order Time-Varying Linear Systems’. Circuits Syst signal Process (2021).
- Ibrahim, S., Koksal, M.E.: ‘Realization of a Fourth-Order Linear Time-Varying Differential System with Nonzero Initial Conditions by Cascaded two Second-Order commutative pairs’.Circuits Syst signal Process(2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00034-020-01617-1
- Ashir, A. M., Ibrahim, S., elt.: ‘Diabetic Retinopathy Detection Using Local Extrema Quantized Haralick with Long Short-Term Memory Network’. International Journal of Biomedical Imaging (2021). https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/6618666
- Ibrahim, S., Isah, A.: ‘Solving System of Fractional Order Differential Equations Using Legendre Operational Matrix of Derivatives’. Eurasian Journal of Science and Engineering. 7(1): 25-37, (2021). Doi: 10.23918/eajse.v7i1p25.
- Isah, A., Ibrahim, S.: ‘Shifted Genocchi Polynomials Operational Matrix for Solving Fractional Order System. Eurasian Journal of Science and Engineering. 7(1): 74-83, (2021). Doi: 10.23918/eajse.v7i1p74.
- Ibrahim, S.: ‘Numerical Approximation Method for Solving Differential Equations’. Eurasian Journal of Science and Engineering., 6(2): 157-168, (2020). Doi: 10.23918/eajse.v6i2p157.
- Ibrahim, S., Rababah, A.: ‘Degree Reduction of Bézier Curves with Chebyshev Weighted -continuity’. Advanced studies in Contemporary Mathematics., 4(30): 471 – 476, (2020).
- Rababah A and Ibrahim S (2016). Weighted -Multi-Degree Reduction of Bézier Curves, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, 7(2):540-545. https://thesai.org/Publications/ViewPaper?Volume=7&Issue=2&Code=ijacsa&SerialNo=70
- Rababah A and Ibrahim S (2016). Weighted Degree Reduction of Bézier Curves with -continuity, International Journal of Advanced and Applied Science, 3(3).
Ibrahim S and Koksal M. E (2019). Decomposition of Fourth-Order Linear Time-Varying System into its Twin Second-Order Commutative Pairs (2+2), Proceeding of International Symposium on Multidisciplinary studies and innovative Technologies, Ankara, Turkey, October 11-13. 224-226.
Ibrahim S and Koksal M. E (2019). Decomposition of Fourth-order Linear Time-Varying System, Proceeding of International Symposium on Innovative Approaches in Engineering and Natural Sciences, Samsun, Turkey, November 22-24. 4: 6, 139-141.
Ibrahim S and Rababah A (2019). Degree Reduction of Bézier Curves with Chebyshev Weighted -continuity, Conference Proceedings, Paris, France, August 28 -31.
Ibrahim S and Rababah A (2018). Geometric Degree Reduction of Bézier curves, Springer Proceeding in Mathematics and Statistics, Book Chapter 8, January 9-11.https://www.springer.com/us/book/9789811320941
Rababah A and Ibrahim S (2016). Weighted - and - multi-degree reduction of Bézier curves, AIP Conference Proceedings 1738, 05, Vol. 7 Iss. 2. 0005(2016). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4951820
MATH 311/M DifferentialEquation 1
MATH 303/M Complex Analysis
MATH 205/M Advanced Calculus
MATH 311/P Differential Equation for Physics 1
MATH 312/M Differential Equation II
MATH 304/M Complex Analysis II
MATH 206/M Advanced Calculus II
MATH 426/M Numerical Analysis
MATH 416/S Research Project
Abstract Algebra II
Linear Algebra II
Advance calculus II
Computer Programming (MATLAB)