Providing an environment where students can grow physically, mentally, emotional and socially to meet their full potential .A platform to showcase ideas and talent to bring best of their creativity.
Work life balance, Retention Management, Transformational Leadership
|•2020: Scopus Paper published in Test Engineering and Management titled:The Effect of Training on Performance of Employees in Educational Institutions – “ A Study of Private Universities in India”. P. No: 12944 – 12951 ISSN: 0193-4120 http://www.testmagzine.biz/index.php/testmagzine/article/view/2919
•2019: Paper published in book ISBN 9789-3892-98178,Challenges and oppotunities in social sciences humanities and business management,entitled Role of HRIS in redefining HR maneuver
Paper Published in conference proceedings in Amity Business School entitled Shifts in HR-Upcoming challenges in January 2019, ISBN :978-93-88155-67-0
•Shrivastava,Roopal, 2018,”Emerging trends in banking sector :A radical change and survival”, Indian Journal of scientific research, ISSN 2250-0138.
•Shrivastava,Roopal, 2017 “A strategy for poverty allevation in India- An approach for rural development” ,International Journal of advance research, ideas and innovations in technology,ISSN-2454-132X.
•Shrivastava, Roopal,2017, “Shabari emporium: A study of customer satisfaction” ,International Journal of advance research,ideas and innovations in technology ,ISSN 2454-132X.
•Shrivastava, Roopal, 2016,“Role of women in socio economic growth of the country through entrepreneurial education”, International journal of recent trends in engineering and research, ISSN-2455-1457.
•Shrivastava, Roopal, “Connect to engage-Employee Engagement-A leading indicator for organizational success”, Journal of Management Outlook, Vol. No.2 (July-Dec 2012), ISSN: 2231-1769
•Shrivastava, Roopal (2012) “Management Practices with Indian Work Culture: Towards new frontiers in management”, Interscience Management Review (IMR), Volume -2, Issue -2 page-56-62 of Interscience Open Access Journals, ISSN: 2231-1513,2007
•Shrivastava Roopal,2012, Journal of Business Management and Social Sciences Research (JBM&SSR), Relationship Marketing: Spoke of a Wheel Reference to Industrial Customer’s Expectations and contentment towards Identification Products, Journal of Business Management & Social Sciences Research (JBM&SSR) ISSN No: 2319-5614 Volume 1, No.3, December 2012 (online) https://www.borjournals.com/JBM&SSR_Vol1_No3.html, Pg. no.79-82
• Shrivastava Roopal,2012 “Managing employee retention in turbulent business environment: A review on existing scenario, 2012 presented at Bangkok, Thailand published in Delhi Business Review, International Journal ,2013,Volume:14,Issue:1,Page 115-122, Print ISSN : 0972-222X. Online ISSN : 2277-7725
•Shrivastava, Roopal,2012, Human Resource Development and Employment Pattern: An Overview from India’s Perspective (October 13,2012).Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/
• Shrivastava, Roopal,2012“Corporate Social Responsibility and Leadership-Ground for Sustainability Published in International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, Vol. I, issue 8 (I),November 2012 ,ISSN:2277-9302
• Shrivastava, Roopal,2012 “A study on Environmental Entrepreneurship-New spirit of ecopreneurs” published in International Research Journal of Commerce, Business and Social Sciences , Vol.I, Issue 9 (II),December 2012 ,ISSN :2277-9310
• Shrivastava, Roopal,2012, Understanding knowledge management theories with organizational practices,INCOCOM,page 163,October 2012,ISBN 978-82338-28-4(INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CONTEMPORARY MANAGEMENT)
•Shrivastava, Roopal,2012 “Management of Human Resource Management practices in knowledge era” to be published in International Journal of Commerce, Business and Social Sciences,Vol.1, Issue 10, January 2013.
•Shrivastava, Roopal,2013 “Role of Entrepreneurship in Economic Development with special focus on necessity entrepreneurship and opportunity entrepreneurship”, published in International Journal of Management and Social Science Research (IJMSSR), Volume 2,Issue 2,February 2013, ISSN-2319-4421 https://www.irjcjournals.org/ijmssr-VOL2-no2.html)
•Shrivastava, Roopal,2013,The Ethos of Higher Education in an Era of Globalization and Plurality, published in International Journal of Business ,Management and Social Sciences, Vol. II, Issue 8 (IV),April 2013, ISSN:2249-7463
•Shrivastava, Roopal,2014,360 degree development of organization for improving employees performance and their retention, published in MATS Journal of management and commerce ,Volume -1 ,Issue 1,ISSN 23487879
• Shrivastava, Roopal,2012Foreign Direct Investment in India: Issues Challenges and opportunities with focus on retail, published in seminar proceedings organized by Scope Institute of Business Management.
- Paper Published in conference proceedings in Amity Business School, Gwalior ISBN: 9789-3892-98178,Role of HRIS in redefining HR maneuvers.
- Paper Published in conference proceedings in Amity Business School,Raipur entitled Shifts in HR-Upcoming challenges in January 2019, ISBN :978-93-88155-67-0
- Paper published in conference proceedings in St. Vincent Palloti college on Building bridges across cultures, December 2018
- Paper entitled Positive environment: Driving the youth towards Positivism ,Published in Youth and positivism(Conference organized by AMITY University Haryana),Book chapter ,Excel India Publishers, ISBN 978-93-82062-14-1
Introduction to management 1
introduction to Management 2
Gender and discrimination
Business English and communication skills 1
Business English and communication skills 2
IntIIntroduction to business and management
Principles of management
Human Resource Management
Organization Change and development