. 2011-2014: MA in English Languages Teaching Department/ the European University of LEFKE/ NORTHEN CYPRUS.
· 1993-1998: BA in English Language Teaching Department/ World Language University TASHKENT/ UZBEKISTAN.
I aim to bring an open mind, a positive attitude, and high expectations to the classroom each day. I believe that I owe it to my students, as well as the community, to bring consistency, diligence, and warmth to my job in the hope that I can ultimately inspire and encourage such traits in the children as well.
1998-1999, Uzbekistan-Tashkent Economy high School, worked as an English Teacher.
· 1999-2007, Sulemaniye Fezalar high School, worked as an English Teacher and Administrative staff.
· 2007-2010, Erbil Ishik College School, worked as an English Teacher and Administrative staff.
· 2010-2011, Ishik University prep school worked as lecturer.
· 2011-2013, Ishik University ELT department Lecturer.
·2013- Present Administrative staff as Vice General Secretory and lecturer at ELT department.
General English, Academic English, Advanced English.
Academic English-Faculty of Pharmacy.
Advanced English- Department of Medical Analysis.